Help us grow! Widely recognized as a leader in the industry, MedEx has delivered unrivaled emergency medical services for more than 20 years. We’re now adding top-tier talent to our team of highly-skilled and dedicated EMS professionals that will help us continue to provide world-class service for our patients, customers and clients.
MedEx Ambulance is currently accepting applications for EMS Supervisors to assist in the oversight of day to day operations. The EMS Supervisor roles include:
- Responsible for day to day operations of field personnel.
- Responding to incidents in the field.
- Handling customer/patient complaints.
- Direct liaison between field crews and management.
- Upholding the rules and regulations set forth by the MedEx employee handbook.
- Perform all necessary station duties to ensure a well-stocked fleet of vehicles.
The MedEx Difference:
- We believe EMS professionals deserve to use the best equipment available. At MedEx you will work with all new “Box-Style” ambulances equipped with the Stryker Power-LOAD System, which lifts the stretcher into the ambulance for you.
- All MedEx ambulances include state of the art technology. MedEx was the first ambulance service in the nation to use telemedicine in the ambulance, computer-aided dispatch software, integration of on-board computers, GPS/navigation and Zoll X-Series cardiac monitors.
- MedEx services hundreds of renowned healthcare facilities throughout the Chicagoland area including Lurie Children’s Hospital, University of Chicago Medicine, UI Health, and Swedish Hospital, part of NorthShore, to name a few.
- Competitive wages
- Great benefits, including:
- BC/BS Medical Insurance
- BC/BS Dental Insurance
- BC/BS Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement Available
- 401K with match
- Uniform Allowance
- Flexible Scheduling
- ALS Shifts Available
- 1:1 Training Program
- Educational Opportunities & Sponsored Con-Ed
- Membership to NAEMT
- Supportive & Respectful Environment
- Full power stretchers and power load systems
- Zoll X Series Cardiac Monitors
- Chicago, IL
- Skokie, IL
Education, Licensure & Certifications:
- High School graduate or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- State or National Licensed Paramedic (Preferred)
- State or National Licensed EMT (Required)
- Must be able to perform all essential job functions.
- Must complete a pre-employment screening
- Must complete EMS System Entry